Among all other popular sites regarding Gambling, Paddy Power is a name to be used first. After William Hill, if there is any worthy site, then it is certainly Paddy Power. Paddy Power was built in 1988 in Ireland. Though it’s an Irish company, people from England, Isle, and from other countries, placed their bets on these bookies. Whenever any big tournament took place, Paddy Power was always there to help the bettors. The same enthusiasm is being reflected on their online site. The site is offering lots of amazing features. Let’s see if it is okay for a bettor to use it or not.
What are The Special Things about Paddy Power?
They had spread betting all over the world with ultimate legitimacy. They didn’t forget to show their official licenses for a second to attract the bettors. They have an official license from the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission for sports betting. To place bets on poker, bingo, and other casino games, they have an official license from the UK Gambling Community. They have connections with lots of foreign tournament holders. French Bookmaker is one of the examples. Apart from this, they have some stunning benefits like-
- They have a wide range of welcome Bonuses to attract people. Whenever joining for the first time, the bettors can have an additional £50. Lots of promotions, amazing tournaments, spinning are part of this site too.
- The license is not given to them because they are old bookies of the ground. They have proper arrangements like a strong server, antivirus, encryption of an SSL, and others. To make all the transactions safe, their strong server is updating itself all the time.
- They are offering a wide range of payment options though. Starting from Skrill, Neteller, Payco, Alipay, Visa, Master Card, PayPal all are available here. Even bank-to-bank transfer is also offered by this site.
Are There Any Cons of This Site?
While providing information to you, it is important to share the pros and cons both. Yes, they have some negative points. Those are-
- As it is an Irish company, they are putting too much concern on England and Irish matches. Though they have worldwide connections but ignoring those is not liked by the majority of fans.
- If you don’t have pounds and euros as a cash option then you can’t play. You can convert it however, the charges may hamper you.
- As they are offering both mobile version and desktop version for playing, you can’t have a live streaming offer for the mobile version. Mobile version and tabs won’t allow doing live streaming.
These are some negative things about this site. As a bettor, it’s up to you whether you want to invest on this site or not. However, if the cons suit you and you can manage the things, then the odds, offered by this site, can be highly beneficial for you. According to boylesportssafc.com, Paddy Power is a gem to the UK’s Gambling society. The popularity of this site will be more in recent days if they take about their negative sides.