IND vs ENG Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket, It will be the 4th T20I match of this England tour of India, 2021, which will be playing at Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad, between India and England.
Series: England tour of India, 2021
Date & Time: 16th, March, 2021, Time: 07:00 PM
Where: Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad
Dream11 Fantasy News
- KL Rahul form is not good so far but Kohli can take one more chance and he can give an opportunity to his All-Rounders like Rahul Tewatia or Axar Patel.
- If Rahul Tewatia or Axar Patel will play in this match so Ishan Kishan or Iyer will have to sit out for this match.
- KL Rahul and Rohit Sharma will open in this match also.
- Shikhar Dhawan may not play in this match also.
- England has already a good combination, so they can go with the unchanged squad to face India in this match.
- Stay Tuned…
IND vs ENG Probable XI
Virat Kohli (c), Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Ishan Kishan, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (wk), Hardik Pandya, Washington Sundar, Shardul Thakur, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal
Eoin Morgan (c), Jason Roy, Jos Buttler (w), Dawid Malan, Jonny Bairstow, Ben Stokes, Sam Curran/Moeen Ali, Chris Jordan, Jofra Archer, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood
IND vs ENG Dream11 Team Follow On Telegram Channel
Virat Kohli(c), KL Rahul(w), Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav, Rishabh Pant, Hardik Pandya, Washington Sundar, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Shardul Thakur, Yuzvendra Chahal, Navdeep Saini, Axar Patel, Shikhar Dhawan, Deepak Chahar, Shreyas Iyer, Rahul Tewatia, T Natarajan, Ishan Kishan, Rahul Chahar
Eoin Morgan(c),Jos Buttler(w), Jason Roy,Dawid Malan, Jonny Bairstow, Ben Stokes, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Chris Jordan, Jofra Archer, Adil Rashid, Sam Billings, Reece Topley, Mark Wood, Tom Curran, Liam Livingstone
- Teams will update soon before the toss, stay tuned with us and follow us on telegram for GL and premium team.
Disclaimer: IND vs ENG Dream11 Team, probable playing XI, preview, and fantasy players are based on news from various sources. So please try to make a difference and his own team by using our news and Probable 11.