It will be the 2nd T20I match of this series which will be playing at St George’s Park, Port Elizabeth. We will be discussing SA vs AUS Dream11 Team and other fantasy prediction.
This will be the second T20 International match of this series, in which Australia has won the first match with a good batting performance. Australia, batting first and gave South Africa a target of 197 runs which South Africa did not achieve.
Australia’s opener batsman David Warner hit only 4 runs, but captain Aaron Finch and Steve Smith strengthened the team’s score by playing innings of 42 and 45 runs.
Series: Australia tour of South Africa, 2020
Date: 23rd of February on Sunday
Time: 6:00 PM (Indian Time)
Venue: St George’s Park, Port Elizabeth
Weather and Pitch
The match is to be played at St George’s Park, Port Elizabeth, and it will be a slow pitch where we can expect an average score.
Quinton de Kock (w/c), Rassie van der Dussen, Faf du Plessis, JJ Smuts, David Miller, Pite van Biljon, Andile Phehlukwayo, Dale Steyn, Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi, Temba Bavuma, Heinrich Klaasen, Dwaine Pretorius, Bjorn Fortuin, Anrich Nortje
David Warner, Aaron Finch (c), Alex Carey (w), Steven Smith, Matthew Wade, Mitchell Marsh, Ashton Agar, Pat Cummins, Kane Richardson, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, D Arcy Short, Sean Abbott, Jhye Richardson
SA vs AUS Probable XI
Quinton de Kock, Temba Bavuma/Rassie van der Dussen, Faf du Plessis, Jon-Jon Smuts, David Miller, Pite van Biljon, Andile Phehlukwayo, Dale Steyn, Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi.
Aaron Finch (c), Alex Carey (c), David Warner, Steve Smith, Matthew Wade, Mitchell Marsh, Ashton Agar, Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, Kane Richardson, Adam Zampa.
- Temba Bavuma will surely return at the top of the order if he will fit today from the hamstring injury he sustained in the field during the third T20I against England at Centurion.
- More news will update soon before the toss, stay tuned with us.
- Temba Bavuma showed a very good batting performance in the last series and proved that he is in rhythm. Definitely a good option if he plays in this match.
- It would be a good choice to select three of Australia’s top-order batsmen in the fantasy team.
- Ashton Agar took five wickets in the last match with a superb bowling performance. So they would be a good choice at low points.
- South African captain Quinton de Kock did not show well in the last match but he could be a key player in this match so do not ignore him.
Toss Updated: SA vs AUS Dream11 Team ScreenShots:
SA vs AUS MyTeam11 ScreenShots (Safe Mode)
Disclaimer: SA vs AUS dream11 team of 2nd T20I, probable playing XI, preview, and fantasy cricket players are based on news from various sources. So please try to make different and his own team by using our news and Probable 11.