Dream11 Expert has come with a new Dream11 team post. In this post, you can see, NZ vs IND dream11 team of 2nd ODI, preview, fantasy player, prediction.
I hope you enjoy the post and may it help you to earn some money from the fantasy cricket league. We are doing the same since 2017. Feel free to comment you have any queries.
NZ vs IND dream11 team of 2nd ODI, preview, fantasy player, prediction
The 2nd ODI match between India vs New Zealand will be played at Eden Park, Auckland
India has won the T20 series by 5-0 lead. The New Zealand team was clueless about what to do or not because everything went wrong. You can say, luck has not helped them either.
Finally, The Black Caps has tasted the first win in this tour and the highest run chasing win as well. Ross Taylor was in incredible shape, Henry was also ignited. Temporary skipper Tom Latham has also played a crucial role.
Kohli’s men are down by 1-0. India needs to bounce back to keep the hope alive in this ODI series.
Martin Guptill, Henry Nicholls, Ross Taylor, Tom Latham(w/c), Mark Chapman, James Neesham, Colin de Grandhomme, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Hamish Bennett, Ish Sodhi, Tom Blundell, Kyle Jamieson, Scott Kuggeleijn
Lokesh Rahul(w), Mayank Agarwal, Virat Kohli(c), Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja, Navdeep Saini, Mohammed Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah, Prithvi Shaw, Kuldeep Yadav, Rishabh Pant, Kedar Jadhav, Shardul Thakur
Series: India tour of New Zealand 2020
Match: New Zealand vs India 2nd ODI
Date: 8th of February on Saturday
Time: 7:30 p.m. Indian Standard Time
Venue: Eden Park, Auckland
NZ vs IND probable XI
Martin Guptill, Henry Nicholls, Tom Blundell, Ross Taylor, Tom Latham (C & WK), James Neesham, Colin de Grandhomme, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Hamish Bennett, Kyle Jamieson.
Prithvi Shaw, Mayank Agarwal, Virat Kohli (C), Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul (WK), Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur/Navdeep Saini, Mohammed Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal/Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah.
- Kane Williamson will miss the 1st ODI due to injury.
- Scott Kugglejin will also miss the 2nd ODI due to illness.
- Ish Sodhi has only 4 overs in the previous match, Kyle Jemison has set to debut by replacing Ish Sodhi.
- Rohit Sharma has ruled out from the series.
- Prithibi Shaw has all set debut on ODI international.
- More news will update soon before the toss, stay tuned with us.
NZ vs IND Dream11 fantasy players
- KL Rahul
- Virat Kohli
- Jasprit Bumrah
- Shreyash Iyer
- Ross Taylor
- Mitchell Santner
- Tom Latham
- Martin Guptil
The list is prevalent for every contest. You can not avoid them in your team. I suggest you pick the above players based on your interest.
NZ vs IND Dream11 team
Here is today dream11 team of New Zealand vs India 2nd ODI, which is based on our research and players performance analytic. Dream11 team update soon.
Fantasy players tips
- KL Rahul is considering valuable assets of the team. India team management has an experiment on him, luckily he has proved in any position. He has 442 runs in the last 10 matches, not only this but also the highest run-scorer in the T20 series. Most importantly, Kl Rahul has scored 86 runs a superb inning at number 5.
- Tom Latham has also played an outstanding knock of 65 runs. In the absence of permanent captain Kane Williamson, he was appointed as a temporary skipper and he gives the first win of the tournament.
- Virat Kohli is my first choice dream11 player. May he has not scored a good amount of runs in the last match. But he is the consistent performer of the team. The Indian skipper has scored 442 runs in the last 10 matches. Kohli has started well and scored 51 runs, which is a marginal run from him.
- In the absence of Kane Williamson, Ross Taylor has to take full responsibility of the batting department. He has scored 358 runs in the last 10 matches. So he is one of your dream players. The hero of the last match scored a match-winning century.
- Shreyash Iyer is another batting option that you can select. His playing style and shot selection, as well as temperament, is very impressive. He has 44 runs valuable inning against Australia in the previous ODI series. He has 424 runs in the last 10 matches and a mind-blowing century in the last match.
- James Neesham has totally flopped with bat and ball, I will suggest you pick up Colin De Grandhomme. He has taken 5 wickets in the last 5 matches.
- I have picked only one Indian all-rounder, who is Ravindra Jadeja. He has taken 10 wickets and all of them have taken in a very crucial time. Ravindra Jadeja is also an explosive batsman.
- I have talked much about Mitchell Santner in the T20 series. He is a clever spin bowler. Slow left-arm orthodox has taken 16 wickets in the last 10 matches. Mitchell Santner is one of the most successful bowlers against the men in blue.
- Mohammad Shami is a classical ODI bowler. He has taken 16 wickets in the last 10 matches. Shami has taken a wicket in the last match.
- Jasprit Bumrah is a gem for the Indian bowling department, he has 26 wickets in the 10 matches. Bumrah remains as an unsuccessful as well as 13 wides.
- Kyle Jamieson is a new pace bowler, he will debut tomorrow. In 2014 U-19 World Cup, Kyle Jamieson has represented the Black Caps.
Disclaimer: NZ vs IND dream11 teams 2nd ODI, probable playing XI, preview, and fantasy cricket players are based on news from various sources. So please try to make different and his own team by using our news and Probable 11.