Dream11 Expert has come with a new Dream11 team post. In this post, you can see, NZ vs IND dream11 team of 1st ODI, preview, fantasy player, prediction.
I hope you enjoy the post and may it help you to earn some money from the fantasy cricket league. We are doing the same since 2017. Feel free to comment you have any queries.
NZ vs IND dream11 team of 1st ODI, preview, fantasy player, prediction
The 1st ODI match between India vs New Zealand will be played at Seddon Park, Hamilton.
India has won the T20 series by 5-0 lead. The New Zealand team was clueless about what to do or not because everything went wrong. You can say, luck has not helped them either.
Tomorrow starting five matches ODI series. India has some changes to the squad. Especially, after ruling out of vice-captain Rohit Sharma. As we all know, Rohit is ruled out for calf injury from the series. Mayank Agarwal has got the chance to play by replacing Rohit Sharma.
New Zealand has also a few changes in the squad. Mark Chapman has added in the squad, while skipper Kane Williamson has an injury. Though he did not play the last two T20 matches. Ross Taylor remains as the top performer.
Martin Guptill, Henry Nicholls, Ross Taylor, Tom Latham(w/c), Mark Chapman, James Neesham, Colin de Grandhomme, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Hamish Bennett, Ish Sodhi, Tom Blundell, Kyle Jamieson, Scott Kuggeleijn
Lokesh Rahul(w), Mayank Agarwal, Virat Kohli(c), Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja, Navdeep Saini, Mohammed Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah, Prithvi Shaw, Kuldeep Yadav, Rishabh Pant, Kedar Jadhav, Shardul Thakur
Series: India tour of New Zealand 2020
Match: New Zealand vs India 1ST ODI
Date: 5th of February on Wednesday
Time: 7:30 p.m. Indian Standard Time
Venue: Seddon Park, Hamilton
NZ vs IND probable XI
Martin Guptill, Henry Nicholls, Mark Chapman, Ross Taylor, Tom Latham (C & WK), James Neesham, Colin de Grandhomme, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee/Hamish Bennett, Ish Sodhi, Kyle Jamieson.
Prithvi Shaw, Mayank Agarwal, Virat Kohli (C), Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul (WK), Manish Pandey/Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur/Navdeep Saini, Mohammed Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah.
- Kane Williamson will miss the 1st ODI due to injury.
- Rohit Sharma has ruled out from the series.
- Prithibi Shaw has all set debut on ODI international.
- More news will update soon before the toss, stay tuned with us.
NZ vs IND Dream11 fantasy players
- KL Rahul
- Virat Kohli
- Jasprit Bumrah
- Shreyash Iyer
- Ross Taylor
- Mitchell Santner
- Ish Sodhi
- Martin Guptil
The list is prevalent for every contest. You can not avoid them in your team. I suggest you pick the above players based on your interest.
NZ vs IND Dream11 team
Here is today dream11 team of New Zealand vs India 1st ODI, which is based on our research and players performance analytic. Dream11 team update soon.
Fantasy players tips
- KL Rahul is considering valuable assets of the team. India team management has an experiment on him, luckily he has proved in any position. He has 442 runs in the last 10 matches, not only this but also the highest run-scorer in the T20 series.
- Virat Kohli is my first choice dream11 player. May he has not scored a good amount of runs in the last match. But he is the consistent performer of the team. The Indian skipper has scored 442 runs in the last 10 matches.
- Martin Guptil is also well known as an explosive batsman. If I talk about in this series, then he got a good start in every match, but he has failed to make that inning into big scores. He can be an ideal dream11 batting option for your team.
- In the absence of Kane Williamson, Ross Taylor has to take full responsibility of the batting department. He has scored 358 runs in the last 10 matches. So he is one of your dream players.
- Shreyash Iyer is another batting option that you can select. His playing style and shot selection, as well as temperament, is very impressive. He has 44 runs valuable inning against Australia in the previous ODI series.
- James Neesham is an ideal all-rounder. Even he is experience all-rounder for the Kiwis. Neesham has taken 14 wickets in the last 10 matches.
- I have picked only one Indian all-rounder, who is Ravindra Jadeja. He has taken 10 wickets and all of them have taken in a very crucial time. Ravindra Jadeja is also an explosive batsman.
- I have talked much about Mitchell Santner in the T20 series. He is a clever spin bowler. Slow left-arm orthodox has taken 16 wickets in the last 10 matches. Mitchell Santner is one of the most successful bowlers against the men in blue.
- Mohammad Shami is a classical ODI bowler. He has taken 16 wickets in the last 10 matches.
- Jasprit Bumrah is a gem for Indian bowling department, he has 26 wickets in the 10 matches.
- Scott Kugglejin will be key player for the Kiwis as pace bowling option.
Disclaimer: NZ vs IND dream11 teams 5th T20, probable playing XI, preview, and fantasy cricket players are based on news from various sources. So please try to make different and his own team by using our news and Probable 11.