India is in the right to the horizon of whitewash the protea fire. Hey, guys, I am coming with another exclusive Dream11 and match prediction post. In this article, I am writing the IND vs SA Dream11 team, prediction, team news, match details, and fantasy player of the 3rd test. Let’s go
A miserable journey of the visitors especially tests cricket. India has already clinched the trophy before remains a match. Men in blue are hunger to strike again.
Read: CEP vs SOP Dream11 team
No matter what Virat Kohli is considering as the best captain of the team India in test cricket. India’s current leader has passed out previous test stats. Another record is also can get a credit to Kohli and Co. India now stands ahead of Australia of most consecutive test series win at home.
In simple words, record books are following the bleed blue, in both sections may it individually or as a team.
Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Mayank Agarwal, Ravindra Jadeja all are ignited throughout the series.
A team is writing the fame on the records books and another one is still finding the clues to rise up again. In the previous match, the South Africa team has lost with innings margin. The game was worst ever played a test match against India.
India vs South Africa 3rd test will be held in Ranchi on 19th October in the morning at 9.00 am. The match will play at JSCA International Stadium Complex, Ranchi.
India: Virat Kohli (captain), Mayank Agarwal, Rohit Sharma, Cheteshwar Pujara, Ajinkya Rahane (vice-captain), Hanuma Vihari, Rishabh Pant (wk), Wriddhiman Saha (wk), R Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Ishant Sharma, Shubman Gill.
South Africa: Faf du Plessis (captain), Temba Bavuma (vice-captain), Theunis de Bruyn, Quinton de Kock (wk), Dean Elgar, Zubayr Hamza, Keshav Maharaj, Aiden Markram, Senuran Muthusamy, Lungi Ngidi, Anrich Nortje, Vernon Philander, Dane Piedt, Kagiso Rabada, Rudi Second.
When, where India vs South Africa 3rd test will be play
Faf Du Plessis expects that seniors players take more responsibility. Hoping for a good result towards Ranchi tests.
Possible playing XI
India Probable XI: Mayank Agarwal, Rohit Sharma, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli (c), Ajinkya Rahane, Ravindra Jadeja, Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Ravichandran Ashwin, Ishant Sharma, Umesh Yadav, Mohammed Shami.
South Africa Probable XI: Dean Elgar, Theunis de Bruyn, Temba Bavuma, Faf du Plessis (c), Zubayr Hamza, Quinton de Kock (wk), Senuran Muthusamy, Vernon Philander, Dane Piedt, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje.
- Kuldeep Yadav maybe plays the third test. But there is no green signal. Yadav has practiced with winning squad full time.
- No injury update so far from the India squad.
- More news will update before the toss, stay tuned with us.
- Aiden Markram has ruled out having sustained a wrist injury after punching a solid object.
- Apart from him, there is no update on the injury.
- More news will update before the toss, stay tuned with Dream11 expert.
Dream11 Tips and players pick up
- Mayank Agarwal should be in your Dream11 team. He is just a phenomenon throughout the test series.
- Virat Kohli is one point behind from 1st test ranking. He has played an outstanding inning in the previous match.
- Jadeja and Ashwin are enough to thrash the opposite team. And the advantage of the Ranchi pitch.
- Kagiso Rabada is not ignited so far. But he is the bowler who can be listed in your Dream1q team lists.
- Faf Du Plessis is not a consistent one but no doubt responsible one.
- Vernon Philander is also a classic player of test cricket.
- Mohammed Shami has strike 9 wickets in two matches.
- Pujara is a silent killer. He always delivers when the team needs the most.
IND vs SA Dream11 team
Mayank Agarwal, Virat Kohli, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandra Ashwin, Kagiso Rabada, Quinton De Cock, Mohammed Shami, Faf Du Plessis, Vernon Philander, Rohit Sharma, Elgar.
According to all stats and records, India is heavy over South Africa. South Africa is a team that can bounce back anytime. But the current situation is something different than reality. In the game cricket, to make a prediction is not easy. Here I am keeping India ahead to win the match.
Disclaimer: India vs South Africa Dream11 team and prediction are based on news from various sources. So please try to make different and his own team by using our news and Probable 11.