Here you can see SUS vs WOR Dream11 Teams for Small and Medium League Teams for Dream11. Sussex vs Worcestershire 3rd Quarter-Final , Match Preview and Prediction for T20 Blast 2019.
Series: T20 Blast 2019
Date and time: 6th, September, 11:30 PM IST
Venue: Trent Bridge, Nottingham
Weather and Pitch Condition
The pitch is good for both batsman and we look like a good total. There is chance of rain between the match, but we can expect to see the full match.
SUS :- NR L W W L
WOR:- W W L NR L
SUS vs WOR Probable Playing XI and Team News:
Sussex : Philip Salt, Alex Carey, Luke Wright(c), Laurie Evans, Delray Rawlins, David Wiese, Chris Jordan, Ollie Robinson, Will Beer, Danny Briggs, Reece Topley
Team News SUS:
- They have announced 14 man squad for this match.
- Alex Carey returns to the squad and set to play.
- Jason Behrendorff has returned to Australia.
- Ben Brown is likely to make way for Alex Carey.
- Stay connected.
Worcestershire: Riki Wessels, Moeen Ali,T Fell,Ben Cox, Ross Whiteley, Ed Barnard, Joe Leach,D Mithcell, G Rhodes, Patrick Brown, Dillon Pennington
Team News WOR:
- They have announced 13 man squad for this match.
- Rutherford will released from the squad due to international duty.
- Wayne Parnell will miss the match due to illness.
- Any one of G Rhoders or Haynes can replace H Rutherford in the playing11.
- Stay connected.
Sussex : Luke Wright (c), Will Beer, Danny Briggs, Ben Brown, Alex Carey, Laurie Evans, Harry Finch, George Garton, Chris Jordan, Delray Rawlins, Ollie Robinson, Phil Salt, Reece Topley, David Wiese
Worcestershire : Riki Wessels, Moeen Ali, Ben Cox, Thomas Charles Fell, Ross Whiteley, Ed Barnard, Daryl Mitchell, Dillon Pennington, Patrick Brown, C Morris, Haynes, Rhodes, Joe Leach.
SUS vs WOR Dream11 Team
If you have any question kindly comment below and if you want to share your feedback so please use our contact us page.
Disclaimer: SUS vs WOR Dream11 team and prediction is based on news of from various sources. So please try to make different and his own team by using our news and Probable 11.