SL vs IND Dream11 Prediction and Team, They will face each other tomorrow at 3:00 PM onwards. Here we are writing India vs Sri Lanka Dream11 team, prediction, and team news.
Toss: Sri Lanka have won the toss and have opted to bat first.
Sri Lanka: Dimuth Karunaratne (c), Kusal Perera (w), Avishka Fernando, Kusal Mendis, Thisara Perera, Lahiru Thirimanne, Angelo Mathews, Dhananjaya de Silva, Isuru Udana, Kasun Rajitha, Lasith Malinga
Changes: Thisara Perera replaces Vandersay.
India: Virat Kohli (c), MS Dhoni (w), Lokesh Rahul, Rohit Sharma, Rishabh Pant, Dinesh Karthik, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah
Changes: Y Chahal and Shami are rested. Kuldeep and Jadeja are in.
Updated Dream11 Teams
SL vs IND Dream11 team, prediction, and team news:
Last match of the league phrases in this tournament for both team. Sri Lanka was officially knocked out before this match. India is placing at no.2, hoping for the first place. India also can check the benched player.
Squad To Select:
India: Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli (c), Mayank Agarwal , MS Dhoni(w), Kedar Jadhav, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Lokesh Rahul, Dinesh Karthik, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal
Sri Lanka: Dimuth Karunaratne (c), Kusal Perera (w), Lahiru Thirimanne, Kusal Mendis, Angelo Mathews, Milinda Siriwardana, Thisara Perera, Dhananjaya de Silva, Isuru Udana, Lasith Malinga, Nuwan Pradeep, Avishka Fernando, Jeffrey Vandersay, Suranga Lakmal, Jeevan Mendis.
Match details, when and where to play:
Tournament: ICC cricket world cup 2019.
Match: 44th matches.
Date: 6th of July.
Time: 3:00 PM IST.
Venue: Headingley, Leeds.
SL vs IND Probable Playing XI and Team News:
India: Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli (c) , MS Dhoni(w), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammed Shami, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Lokesh Rahul, Dinesh Karthik, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal
- Jasprit Bumrah may be rested for next match.
- Kuldeep Yadav may have back into the team.
- No injury update so far.
- More news will update before the toss, stay tuned with us.
Sri Lanka: Dimuth Karunaratne (C), Kusal Perera (wk), Avishka Fernando, Kusal Mendis, Angelo Mathews, Dhananjaya de Silva, Thisara Perera, Jeevan Mendis, Isuru Udana, Suranga Lakmal, Lasith Malinga.
- Sri Lanka will play with their same playing XI.
- No injury update so far.
- More news will update so far, stay tuned with us.
Pitch reports and weather conditions:
The weather will not be good as yesterday. There is a slight chance to rain in the evening maybe during the match time. According to the weather reports, the temperature will around 17-19 degrees Celsius. Clouds will hover over the stadium.
Batsmen will not get easy runs in this surface. There are lots of help for the spinner. Hardly two games were played in this venue. In the previous two matches, the spinner has dominated the game.
Fantasy Tips and player pick up:
- Rohit Sharma has been outstanding with four century so far in this tournament. Looks like he is in his prime form ever.
- Virat Kohli is not far behind him. Though he was not good against Bangladesh. But he is second highest scorer of the team as well as a no.1 batsman in the world.
- Jasprit Bumrah is just awesome in this world cup tournament so far. He is giving a breakthrough in a critical time.
- Hardik Pandya was not highlighted. But his short cameo with bat and giving breakthrough with the ball is very crucial for the team India.
- Lasith Malinga has entertained the world cup league phrases matches by beating England. So he is a class bowler.
- Sri Lankan skipper was not as good as he used to. Though he is a good ODI player to pick up.
- Avishka Fernando has a ton in the previous match against West Indies.
- Kusal Perera has also scored 64 runs in the previous game.
SL vs IND Dream11 team:
Fantasy league team screenshot will update very soon, stay tuned with Dream11 Expert.
Disclaimer: India vs Sri Lanka Dream11 team and prediction is based on news of from various sources. So please try to make different and his own team by using our news and Probable 11.