Here you can see AUS vs WI Dream11 Teams for Small and Medium League Teams for Dream11 and My Team11, Australia vs West Indies, Match 10 Preview and Prediction.
Both teams are won their first match of this World Cup Season and now they will face each other with winning confidence.
Australia have defeated Afghanistan in the 4th match at County Ground, Bristol with 7 wickets. Australian top order batsmen have shown good batting performance. Captain Aaron Finch and Devid Warner have made a good score for his team (66 runs and 89 runs).
Series: ICC Cricket World Cup 2019
Match: 10th match
Date: 6th June
Time: 3:00 PM IST
Venue: Trent Bridge, Nottingham
Weather and pitch conditions:
It will be the batting pitch and both teams have good hitter batsman so we can expect 300+ score.
AUS vs WI Probable Playing XI and Team News:
Australia: Aaron Finch (c), Alex Carey (w), David Warner, Steven Smith, Usman Khawaja, Glenn Maxwell, Mitchell Starc, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Pat Cummins, Adam Zampa, Marcus Stoinis,
- Stay Tuned.
West Indies: Jason Holder (c), Shai Hope (w), Chris Gayle, Darren Bravo, Andre Russell, Ashley Nurse, Carlos Brathwaite, Sheldon Cottrell, Nicholas Pooran, Shimron Hetmyer, Oshane Thomas
- There is no news about Evin Lewis and Shannon Gabriel’s fitness so we have to wait to confirm news.
- They don’t have much choice to change their line-up so we can expect the same Playing XI.
Fantasy Tips and player pick up:
- Australian openers are a good choice for captain and vice-captain.
- Shimron Hetmyer is showing continuously bad performance so he is not a good choice for a safe team.
- Adam Zampa and Nathan Coulter-Nile, they both have taken 3, 3 wickets in the last match against Afghanistan.
- Shai Hope is a good option in wicket-keeper section instead of Alex Carey due to lower batting order of Carey.
AUS vs WI Dream 11 team
Disclaimer: AUS vs WI Dream11 team and prediction is based on news of from various sources. So please try to make different and his own team by using our news and Probable 11.