KKR vs MI Dream11 Team and Match Prediction
Toss: Mumbai Indians have won the toss and have chosen to field first.
Here you can see KKR vs MI Dream11 Teams for Small and Medium League Teams for Dream11 and My Team11 for the 47th IPL 2019 Match, Kolkata Knight Riders vs Mumbai Indians, 47th Match Preview and Prediction
Pitch & Weather Condition
We can expect a high scoring game of this pitch, at least 170 runs can be expected but the spinners can get more help although dew can be a big factor of this match.
Recent 5 Matches of this IPL
Kolkata Knight Riders:- L L L L L
Mumbai Indians:- W L W W L
Date and time: 28th, April, 8:00 PM IST
Venue: Eden Gardens, Kolkata
Official Playing XI
Kolkata Knight Riders: Dinesh Karthik (w/c), Chris Lynn, Sunil Narine, Robin Uthappa, Shubman Gill, Nitish Rana, Rinku Singh, Andre Russell, Piyush Chawla, Sandeep Warrier, Harry Gurney
Team News KKR:
- Carlos Brathwaite is out and Harry Gurney is in.
Mumbai Indians: Mumbai Indians : Rohit Sharma (c), Quinton de Kock (w), Evin Lewis, Suryakumar Yadav, Krunal Pandya, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Rahul Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah, Lasith Malinga, Barinder Sran
Team News MI:
- MI Changes: Anukul is out and Barinder Sran is in.
- Evin Levis is not sure so try to ignore him to your small league team.
- Rohit Sharma has scored 67 runs in the last match so we can’t expect a big score to this match also.
- After failed to score a good run, Sunil Narine can be open in this match and he will be a good choice for the small and grand league.
KKR vs MI Dream11 #Grand League Team
KKR vs MI Dream11 #Small and #Safe Team
- Delhi Capitals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, who will win?
- DC vs RCB Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI & Team News