Toss: Mumbai Indians have won the toss and opt to bat.
Delhi Capitals: Shreyas Iyer (c), Rishabh Pant (w), Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Colin Munro, Axar Patel, Chris Morris, Keemo Paul, Kagiso Rabada, Amit Mishra, Ishant Sharma
Mumbai Indians: Rohit Sharma (c), Quinton de Kock (w), Suryakumar Yadav, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Jayant Yadav, Rahul Chahar, Ben Cutting, Lasith Malinga, Jasprit Bumrah
News and Update:
- Mumbai: Ishan Kishan is missing out due to sickness and Jason Behreondoff is also out. Ben Cutting and Jayant Yadav are playing today.
- Delhi Capital will be playing with an unchanged squad.
New Team after Playing XI:
DC vs MI Dream11 Team and Prediction
Here you can see DC vs MI Dream11 Teams for Small and Medium teams for Dream11 and My Team11 for the 34th IPL 2019 Match, Delhi Capitals vs Mumbai Indians, 34th Match Preview and Prediction
It will be the 34th IPL match of this season which will be playing at Feroz Shah Kotla Delhi between Mumbai Indians and Delhi Capital. They both are already faced each other in the 3rd IPL match of this series where Delhi Capital have won by 37 runs.
Both teams have a stable lineup to face each other so we can see an unchanged team and this match will be also exciting for both fans because it is not a one-sided match both can make a big score for the opponent team.
Recent 5 Matches of this IPL
Mumbai Indians:- W L W W W
Delhi Capitals:- W W W L L
Average Score of this pitch: 161runs according to the last 5 IPL matches on this pitch.
Date and time: 18th April, 8:00 PM IST
Venue: Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium,Hyderabad
Probable XI – According to batting order
Delhi Capitals: Shreyas Iyer (c), Ishant Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Amit Mishra, Colin Munro, Chris Morris, Axar Patel, Kagiso Rabada, Rishabh Pant (w), Keemo Paul, Prithvi Shaw
Team News Delhi Capital:
- Colin Munro and Keemo Poul are looking good for his team so likely Delhi Capital will stick with them.
- Colin Ingram and Rahul Tewatia will be sitting out for this match also.
- Delhi can go with the same winning combination because there is no reason to change.
Mumbai Indians: Rohit Sharma (c), Quinton de Kock (w), Lasith Malinga, Kieron Pollard, Jason Behrendorff, Suryakumar Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Hardik Pandya, Ishan Kishan, Krunal Pandya, Rahul Chahar
Team News Mumbai Indians:
- Alzarri Joseph is injured so he will not sure for this match also that means Malinga will be sure to play in this match.
- Yuvraj Singh, Aditya Tare, Mitchell McClenaghan and Ben Cutting they are likely not playing this match too.
- Mumbai Indians have lots of option to change their playing xi but they also can go with the same winning combination.
- Mumbai Indians, opener batsman Quinton de Kock and Rohit Sharma can make a big score so they are a good option for a safe Dream11 team.
- Rishabh Pant has scored 78 runs at 27 balls against Mumbai in the 3rd IPL 2019 match that means he has a good record against Mumbai Indias.
- Shikhar Dhawan and Pant are a good choice for captain or vice-captain.
- Jaspreet Bumrah can take more wickets in the last overs so he will also a good choice for captain and vice captain.