Table-toppers Chennai Super Kings (CSK) would host the fourth-placed Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) in the 41st match of IPL 2019. The match would be played at MA Chidambaram Stadium with live streaming available from 8:00 pm onwards on Hotstar and Star Sports Network. Here’s CSK vs SRH Dream11 Prediction featuring the Team News, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Form Guide, Head to Heads and Playing XI Updates.
Date & Time: April 23, Tuesday.
Venue: MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai.
Recent Form (Last Five Matches)
Chennai Super Kings: W-W-W-L-L
Sunrisers Hyderabad: L-L-L-W-W
Head to Head Statistics in IPL
Total matches played: 12
Chennai Super Kings: 9 Wins
Sunrisers Hyderabad: 3 Wins
Updated Playing XI
Chennai Super Kings Probable XI
Chennai Super Kings: MS Dhoni (w/c), Shane Watson, Faf du Plessis, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, Kedar Jadhav, Dwayne Bravo, Ravindra Jadeja, Deepak Chahar, Harbhajan Singh, Imran Tahir.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Probable XI
Bhuvneshwar Kumar (c), David Warner, Jonny Bairstow (w), Manish Pandey, Vijay Shankar, Shakib Al Hasan, Yusuf Pathan, Deepak Hooda, Rashid Khan, Sandeep Sharma, K Khaleel Ahmed
CSK: Harbhajan comes in place of Shardul
SRH: K Williamson is not playing and Manish Pandey comes in place of Nadeem. Shakib Al Hasan is available in place of Williamson.
Fantasy Cricket Tips – CSK vs SRH
- MS Dhoni’s a must inclusion for his 48-ball 84 in the lately played game against RCB at Bengaluru. Not to mention his lightning-fast wicket-keeping abilities which furthermore cement his place in the Dream11 lineup.
- David Warner has been topping the chart in terms of most runs by a batsman in the ongoing edition of IPL. In 9 matches played so far, the southpaw has amassed 514 runs at an average of 73.86, and there’s a strong possibility for him to score a bucketload of runs in the game at Chennai.
- Faf du Plessis and Shane Watson haven’t scored many runs in the games played so far, and as a result, one might expect the duo to notch a plethora of runs in the forthcoming feud versus Williamson’s XI.
- Dwayne Bravo and Ravindra Jadeja picked economical figures of 2/29 and 2/34 respectively in the previous contest versus RCB and could be backed to put up a similar show at Chepauk.
- Among the bowlers, one should surely go in with the duo of Imran Tahir and Rashid Khan for their ability to churn quick dismissals at the situation’s behest. Khaleel Ahmed scalped an impressionable figure of 3/33 in the lately finished game versus KKR and is thus a feasible option for the Fantasy XI lineup.
- Deepak Chahar would also be a smart pick when taking into account his potency to drive crucial wickets whilst bowling in the powerplays.