Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians match preview and probable XI
In the second game of both will meet tomorrow at Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bangalore. Both teams were started their IPL campaign but losing. And the common thing between these two teams that they were defeated indifferently.
Royal Challengers Bangalore started their IPL campaign on 23rd March, while Mumbai played the first game of the season on 24th March.
Virat Kohli will be hoping to play a team performance. Which was missing against Chennai Super Kings? And yes, of course, Virat Kohli wants to remove the disappointed over CSK match.
Mumbai Indians are also willing to do in the same manner which is planned for Royal Challengers Bangalore. Because the starting of IPL season was not minimum good enough for them.
Lasith Malinga is reaching Bengaluru and he is ready to play with Mumbai Indian.
Date: 28th March
Time: 8:00 PM IST
Venue: M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore
Competition: Indian Premier League
It’s a batting paradise in limited over format. The boundary is not as big as needed to be normal. Many big scored were posted and it was also chased. So it’s a batting-friendly pitch.
Royal Challengers Bangalore probable XI:
Virat Kohli (Captain), AB de Villiers, Parthiv Patel (wicket-keeper), Shimron Hetmyer, Shivam Dube, Umesh Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Siraj, Moeen Ali, Colin de Grandhomme, Navdeep Saini.
Mumbai India probable XI:
Rohit Sharma (Captain), Jasprit Bumrah, Ben Cutting, Mayank Markande, Mitchell McClenaghan, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Yuvraj Singh, Suryakumar Yadav, Quinton de Kock
Best picking for fantasy cricket:
- Virat Kohli: The strength of RCB, may he not scored a big run against CSK but he always best choice to picking him. His consistent say it.
- Yuzvendra Chahal: However RCB lost the previous game but he played an impressive and important match. While he picked a wicket and his economy below than 3.00
- Rohit Sharma: He did not perform a good inning in the last game against Delhi Capital but he can make a big score if he will stay some time on the pitch.
- AB de Villiers: After a poor batting performance in the 1st IPL match of this series still, we have some hope for 360 shots from the de Villiers bat and there is no doubt, he will be a key player.
- Jasprit Bumrah: He is the best pick choice for death over bowling and you can also get a good fantasy point.