Rajasthan Royals vs Kings XI Punjab match preview and team news
Rajasthan Royals will host Kings XI Punjab tomorrow at Sawai Mansingh Stadium in Jaipur. Both teams will start their first IPL campaign of the year.
Rajasthan Royals and Kings XI Punjab have met each other 17 times. And Royals won 10 times respectively.
According to stadium Rajasthan host Kings XI Punjab 7 times and won 5 times, while Punjab managing 2 winning. So it’s clear that Rajasthan Royals have extracurricular while Kings XI Punjab starts as an underdog. And they may be hoping for the best results.
In the other hand according to previous IPL Kings XI, Punjab is a good starter and Rajasthan Royals may be a little bit slower than Punjab. As a result, Kings XI Punjab has an extra advantage too.
Venue, date and time
Venue: Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur
Date and time: 26th March, 8.00PM IST
Competition: Indian Premier League 2019
Sawai Mansingh Stadium is well known as batting assist pitch. But it’s also a little bit helpful for pacers, especially in the opening.
Rajasthan Royals probable XI:
Ajinkya Rahane (C), Jos Buttler, Rahul Tripathi, Sanju Samson, Steve Smith, Liam Livingstone/Ashton Turner, Krishnappa Gowtham, Jofra Archer, Jaydev Unadkat, Varun Aaron and Dhawal Kulkarni.
Kings XI Punjab probable XI:
Ravichandran Ashwin (C), Varun Chakravarthy, Mohammed Shami, Andrew Tye, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, KL Rahul, Chris Gayle, Karun Nair, Nicholas Pooran, Mandeep Singh and Prabhsimran Singh.
Key statistics, team news and fantasy cricket tips
- Ajinkya Rahane has a very good average against off-spinner like Ashwin.
- Dhawal Kulkarni has dismissed Chris Gayle three times and it’s clean bowled all the times.
- Andrew Tye has a very good reputation against Rahul Tripathi and Ben Stokes.
- Chris Gayle previous record as not good as he has against others. As a result of Gayle roughly got a half-century against them.
- In the other Jos Buttler is phenomenal against Punjab. Already scored 247 runs with 3 fifties.
- KL Rahul was the man in a fire in previous IPL. Scored 83 and 86 runs in a double meeting.
Key players who could pick up for fantasy cricket:
- KL Rahul
- Jofre Archer
- Andrew Tye
- Jaydev Unadkat
- Jos Buttler