KXIP vs DC Match Preview and Dream11 Prediction
Kings XI Punjab will host Delhi Capitals at Punjab Cricket Association IS Bindra Stadium in Mohali. Kings XI won 2 matches out of 3. In the last match, KL Rahul was in impressive rhythm. To beat Mumbai at their home was not an easy task but KL Rahul and Mayank Agarwal made it easy. In the first scene of opening Chris Gayle also contributed a partnership with KL Rahul. Mumbai Indians was a tough competition but Kings XI manage to win, and that’s why they will get an extra advantage and motivation ahead of the game against Delhi Capitals.
It’s true that Delhi Capitals could be heavy for Kings XI Punjab. We saw the rhythm of the team. While young players always helping out. If one Rishabh Pant comes out with ignited then another day Prithvi Shaw ferocious. So Delhi Capitals have the potential to dominant over Kings XI Punjab. Consequently, Delhi Capitals won the previous match against Kolkata Knights Riders. The match full of thriller, but Delhi Capitals got the final job. The previous results could give a good response against Kings XI Punjab.
Match: 13th Match of Indian Premier League 2019
Date: 1st April
Time: 8:00 PM IST
Venue: Punjab Cricket Association IS Bindra Stadium, Mohali
DC:- W L W W W
KXIP:- W L W L W
- Both teams can go with their same combination so we can expect unchanged squad on both sides.
- Stay Tune…
Average first-innings score: 152 (Last T20 matches)
Record of chasing teams: Won 4, Lost 1
- DC: Amit Mishra will not play, Avesh Khan comes in place of Amit Mishra.
- KXIP: Chris Gayle or Andrew Tye not available for tonight.
- KXIP: M Rahman and S Curran are back.
Kings XI Punjab Playing XI:
Ravichandran Ashwin (c), Lokesh Rahul (w), Mayank Agarwal, David Miller, Sarfaraz Khan, Mandeep Singh, Hardus Viljoen, Sam Curran, Murugan Ashwin, Mohammed Shami, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
Delhi Capitals Playing XI
Shreyas Iyer (c), Rishabh Pant (w), Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Colin Ingram, Hanuma Vihari, Harshal Patel, Chris Morris, Sandeep Lamichhane, Kagiso Rabada, Avesh Khan
Dream11 Best Picks and Tips
- Prithvi Shaw: An outstanding cricket played against Kolkata Knight Rider. He snatches the match from KKR hand. His 99 made the match closer to win but at the end, Kolkata did exceptional bowling. And the match takes over to super over.
- KL Rahul: The man who changed the game yesterday against Mumbai Indians. He must picking player.
- Shreyas Iyer: Shreyas Iyer could a reasonable Dream11 pick. Apparently, the innings of Prithvi Shaw overshadowed Iyer’s batting performance. As a result, you can pick up him in your Dream11 team.
- Chris Gayle: At the end of his cricket career, Chris Gayle still showing skills, hits and responsible. He is one of player among many who’s very suited T-20 player.
- Kagiso Rabada: A well-known face in limited overs cricket. He also proved it yesterday in super over, while Delhi Capitals defend only 10 runs. So he can be crucial for the game against Kings XI Punjab.
- Mayank Agarwal: While KL Rahul thrashing Mumbai Indians. Mayank Agarwal also contributed a quick-fire 43 off 21 balls was the real game changer. It was very crucial and responsible. So he can get a chance in your team.
KXIP vs DC Dream11 Fantasy Small and Medium League Team
Please check this post again after released playing XI, for the best IPL 2019 Grand League and Small League team.