Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals match preview, probable XI and dreem11 predictions
After 5 days of losing Sunrisers Hyderabad will host Rajasthan Royals at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium.
Sunrisers Hyderabad looking for their first IPL win after unexpected loose against Kolkata Knight Riders. Although Bhuvaneshwar Kumar was not good enough for a skipper. Kane Williamson will make his first IPL season throughout the match as a report says.
In the other side, Rajasthan Royals lost the reputation. Rajasthan Royals had a reputation for their home match against Kings XI Punjab but they lost it in the first match. So Rajasthan Royals also want to get first win of this IPL season.
Date, time and venue:
Date: 29th March
Time: 8.00 PM IST
Venue: Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad
Hyderabad pitch is equally important for batting as well as for the bowling. So it can be a balanced pitch.
Sunrisers Hyderabad probable XI:
Jonny Bairstow (WK), David Warner, Kane Williamson (C), Vijay Shankar, Shahbaz Nadeem, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Siddarth Kaul, Sandeep Sharma, Manish Pandey, Yusuf Pathan, Rashid Khan.
Rajasthan Royals probable XI:
Ajinkya Rahane (C), Jos Buttler (WK), Steve Smith, Sanju Samson, Ben Stokes, Krishnappa Gowtham, Jofra Archer, Shreyas Gopal, Dhawal Kulkarni, Rahul Tripathi, Jaydev Unadkat.
Dream11 best picking:
- Jos Buttler will be first picking for you due to his quality batting performance in the last match. But he giveaway his wickets to Ashwin.
- After coming back from suspension David Warner and Steve Smith both are ignite before the first match.
- Rashid Khan is the man who most admirable and Best choices for dream11.
- Kane Williamson also coming back throughout the game, so he will get a chance to your team.
- Jonny Bairstow also played a key role alongside David Warner against Kolkata Knight Rider.
- Jofre Archer was failed to taking any wickets, but he can be a nightmare of Hyderabad.
- Ben Stokes also crucial one with bat and ball.