Who Will Win Today Match | Oman vs Scotland , 1st ODI | Scotland tour of Oman, 2019
Date & Time: 19th Feb, 9:30 AM IST, Venue: Al Amerat Cricket Ground Oman Cricket (Ministry Turf 1), Al Amarat, Oman
Team News and Probable XI
- No injury concern in their team.
- Jatinder Singh and Khwar Ali will open the inning of the team.
- Both are good batsman .Jatinder batted well in t20 series.
- Anyone of Amir Kaleem or Wasim Ali will bat at 1 down.
- Khurram Nawaz and M Nadeem will bat next.
- Stay tuned.
Probable XI Oman: Khawar Ali, Jatinder Singh, Aamir Kaleem/Wasim Ali, Khurram Nawaz, Mohammad Nadeem, Ajay Lalcheta,Naseem Khushi, Sandeep Goud, Jay Odedra/Mehran Khan, Bilal Khan, Fayyaz Butt
- Anyone of C Wallace or R Smith will play.
- M Cross and K Coetzer will open the batting for the team.
- Calum Mcleod will bat at 1 down.
- R Berrington and G Munsey will bat next.
- There is slight chance that Hamza Tahir can play in place of A Neil.
- Stay tuned.
Probable XI Scotland: Matthew Cross, Kyle Coetzer, Calum MacLeod, Richie Berrington, George Munsey, Michael Leask, CraigWallace/Ruaidhri Smith, Safyaan Sharif, A Evans, Mark Watt, Adrian Neill.
Naseem Khushi(w), Jatinder Singh, Wasim Ali, Khurram Nawaz, Mohammad Nadeem, Ajay Lalcheta(c), Sufyan Mehmood, Sandeep Goud, Mehran Khan, Fayyaz Butt, Bilal Khan, Jay Odedra, Kaleemullah, Aamir Kaleem, Khawar Ali
George Munsey, Kyle Coetzer(c), Matthew Cross(w), Calum MacLeod, Richie Berrington, Craig Wallace, Michael Leask, Adrian Neill, Safyaan Sharif, Alasdair Evans, Mark Watt, Chris Greaves, Ruaidhri Smith, Hamza Tahir
OMN vs SCO Dream11 Team
OMN vs SCO PlayerzPot Team
If you have any question kindly comment below and if you want to share your feedback so please use our contact us page.
Note: Please check the website again before 1 hour of the Dream11 deadline for the fresh team. Because we can change the team if required.
Disclaimer: OMN vs SCO Dream11 team and prediction is based on news of from various sources. So please try to make different and his own team by using our news and Probable 11.